There are two ways you can connect.
The first is changing your "hosts" file, this will leave your Lineage II client unmodded and make it easy to switch back and forth from retail to Rebirth.
1. Install the retail version of Interlude and fully update it with the auto updater!
Download here or here.
2. Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\
3. Find and edit the hosts file. (open with notepad)
4. Under "127.0.0.1 localhost" add:
5. Save the changes.
6. Register an account with us here
7. Open Lineage II from the system folder and run the L2.exe. (i.e. C:\Program Files\Lineage II\system\)
Do not load from the auto updater.
8. Play the game!
To switch back to retail, simply put a # in front of the 220.127.116.11 l2authd.lineage2.com.
The second way is you change your system folder with our patch.
1. Download our modified system folder patch from here.
2. Extract the folder to C:\Program Files\Lineage II\ and over write the folder.
3. Run the game from the StartCT1 file. (i.e. C:\Program Files\Lineage II\system\)
4. Play the game!